– 2x A4 Paper
– 1x A3 Paper
– Craft Materials (we used markers)
1) Get into pairs and each create a separate picture on an A4 piece of paper angled in a portrait direction. Your pictures should be completely different to one another. You will notice the optical illusion more if you use different colours to your partner
2) Cut each of your pictures up into 3 vertical strips
3) Glue alternating slices of your image and your partner’s image onto your A3 sheet of paper.
4) Concertina fold your page up along the lines of your cut up images.
Stand your image up on the table.Walk around and look at your sheets from different angles.